Friday, March 25, 2016

$1 Weekend Deals from RoseMade Designs

Get each of these items for just $1 this weekend!
Click an item to see it in my shop.


RMD | Blooming Desert Acrylic Alphas$2.50

... more info
Max: 1

RMD | Blooming Desert Acrylic Alphas

Add great titles to all of your Southwest pages with this versatile set of alphas. Each alpha contains uppercase letters, European characters,...
RMD | Blooming Desert Alphas$2.50

... more info
Max: 1

RMD | Blooming Desert Alphas

Add great titles to all of your Southwest pages with this versatile set of alphas. Each alpha contains uppercase letters, European characters,...
RMD | Blooming Desert Elements$2.50

... more info
Max: 1

RMD | Blooming Desert Elements

This is a great collection of elements that coordinates with the Blooming Desert mini kits. There are 18 elements total (2 full bottle caps, 2 bent...
RMD | Blooming Desert Mini Kit 01$2.50

... more info
Max: 1

RMD | Blooming Desert Mini Kit 01

Share those fabulous summer vacation pages with the Blooming Desert Collection! The Blooming Desert Mini Kit 01 contains 5 background papers and 8...
RMD | Blooming Desert Mini Kit 02$2.50

... more info
Max: 1

RMD | Blooming Desert Mini Kit 02

Show off the beautiful colors of the southwest with the Blooming Desert Collection! The Blooming Desert Mini Kit 02 contains 5 background papers and...
RMD | Color My Easter BAK Alphas$1.00

... more info
Max: 1

RMD | Color My Easter BAK Alphas

Build-A-Kit with all of the fabulous Color My Easter items! This alpha pack contains 3 full alphas with uppercase letters, lowercase letters,...
RMD | Color My Easter BAK Dotted Alpha$1.00

... more info
Max: 1

RMD | Color My Easter BAK Dotted Alpha

Build your own kit with the Color My Easter Collection! This dotted alpha coordinates with the rest of the Color My Easter Collection, but it can be...
RMD | Color My Easter BAK Flowers and Buttons$1.00

... more info
Max: 1

RMD | Color My Easter BAK Flowers and Buttons

Build-A-Kit with all of the fabulous Color My Easter items! This element pack contains 6 buttons and 9 flowers.

Enjoy the day!
Marcee

No comments: