Friday, July 11, 2014

$1 Weekend Deals and Freebies!

It's Friday, so it is time for another set of great weekend deals in my Wilma4Ever Shop!

This week I am featuring some of my favorite kits for JUST $1 each!

You'll find my Chateau 2 Kit, which contains papers with richly-toned backgrounds and beautiful French-country themed elements.



I also have the fun Country Faire Mini Kit with fabulously cute animal cutouts and rustic backgrounds in vibrant colors.



And, who can resist my Peach Breeze AddOn Kit?  This is a peach and pink kit with loads of pretty elements and papers.


Finally, my Wishing AddOn Kit is everything a princess (or prince) could want. Gorgeous background papers and glamorous elements are prefect for all of your fairy tale memories.


And, don't forget my Summer Fun Sale and Coupon!  Save 40% off just about everything in my store and save an additional 25% off any RoseMade Designs purchase with my Summer Fun Coupon - SPLASH25!


Plus, the Wilma4Ever Summer Wedding Blog Train is winding down (it ends July 14), so if you haven't gotten my Summer Wedding Mini Kit Freebie...find it HERE.


My monthly Facebook Freebie is still going strong, so check out my Summer Mini Kit 01 on my Facebook Page. Just click the Fan Freebie tab under the cover photo or the Fan Freebie button on the left side of the page.


On the Wilma4Ever Facebook Page, I have a coordinating freebie for you, too!



Enjoy the day!
Marcee

No comments: