Sunday, June 15, 2014

$1 Weekend Deals and Birthday Sale!

Hello! Summer is here, and I have some news to share!

I've got 4 items on sale for just one dollar this weekend.



I also have a great sale on everything! You will save 39% from June 15-June 30. It's my birthday this month, but I am giving a little something to you. (Please note that the shop time may be different from your time, so the sale may not be active yet.)

 RoseMade Designs at Wilma4Ever

So, check out my shop and save!

And don't forget the monthly Color Challenge.  You can get a great posting prize each month! I also have a freebie and a kit on sale to get you started. 




This month's prize is great for summer. Check out all the details HERE.




Be sure to visit Wilma4Ever today! Just click the image to see the latest W4E Newsletter.





Enjoy the day!
Marcee

No comments: