Saturday, December 28, 2013

12 Days of Alphas - Freebie #5

Happy Holidays!

From December 24-January 4, I will be posting a free alpha for you. Each download will be available for at least 24 hours. I will try to post at the same time each day, but if I forget or fall behind, I will eventually post all 12, so please be patient.

Today's gift is my Pink Fabric Alpha!



This freebie has expired.

To the Anonymous comment poster:
I am very sorry that you were unable to download the alpha. I cannot control when freebie gathering sites post my blog contents, so I am sorry if you did not hear about the alpha in a timely manner. But, there are 7 more alphas that will be posted, as well as my monthly freebies on Facebook. If you would like more information about my freebies, please feel free to send me an email. The address is on the right side of this page.


Enjoy the day!

Marcee

No comments: