Thursday, April 04, 2013

NEW Facebook Freebie and New Today Collection

I've posted a NEW freebie on my Facebook page. Click the FAN FREEBIE button under the cover photo, LIKE the page, and download my NEW {Rejoice} Today Add-On Kit. It matches my Today Collection - available now at Wilma4Ever and Heartfelt Perfections.





My NEW Today collection is a fabulous combination of kits, alphas, word art, element sets, layer styles and papers. Here are just a few of the items...







There are more items in both of my shops, so be sure and take a look.
A new Facebook Freebie will be posted soon, so get the {Rejoice} Today Add-On Kit and tell your friends!

Enjoy the day!
Marcee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the "Rejoice" FB free kit! It is hard to find kits that reflect my Christian faith.