Sunday, April 01, 2012

Support Autism Awareness Sale & NEW Commercial Use Paper Makers

Tomorrow is World Autism Awareness Day, so show your support and Light It Up Blue!  If you can't put up blue lights, that's okay - wear something blue instead.
In honor of this event, I have created a coupon for my store.
Just enter RMDblue while viewing your cart before final checkout, and you will save 25% off every order over $3.00!
Special BLUE items are on sale, too!
All of my sales on April 2 will be donated to Autism Speaks.

I've added a new CU item today!
It's a Paper Maker: Garden overlay set.  There are 10 different overlay templates for you to use to create wonderful spring and summer papers!


See this great CU product and all of my other items in my Divine Digital Boutique.

Enjoy the day!

Marcee

No comments: